About Hotel Europa
With a stay at Hotel Europa, you'll be centrally located in Montevideo, steps from Montevideo Museum of Art History and Museum of the History of Art. This hotel is within close proximity of Fountain of Locks and Intendencia Lookout.
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hotel Europa conditions
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: UYU 310 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.