Show hotels on map
Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Pott Shrigley, SK10 5SB, Macclesfield, Cheshire (county)
- Show map
- How to get
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Premium Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Twin Room
Family Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Hotel description
- Hotel Facilities
- Show Hotel on Map
- How to get to the hotel
- Check-in and Check-out time
- Conditions and Fees
About Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Located in Macclesfield (Pott Shrigley), Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club is close to Lyme Park and Adlington Hall. This 4-star hotel is within the region of Millennium Walkway and Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service health spa
- Golf course on site
- Health club
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms 12
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club rooms facilities and services
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- FREE! WIFI is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets conditions in Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club
- Pets allowed
- Pet policy - dogs only
- Free self parking
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 15:00:00
- Check-out time is 11:00:00
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
Required at check-in moment
Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club conditions
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP Â£14.25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Loading hotels, please wait a moment...
Error while loading the map, please refresh the page and try again.
Select the number of rooms and guests.
Please select the number of rooms and persons who are traveling and complete the age of the children.
Adults Children Children ages
Please specify the age of children, in fields in red. (from 1 to 17)