The Craigdarroch Inn
Foyers, Loch Ness, Near Inverness Scottish Highlands, IV2 6XU, Inverness, Scottish Highlands
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Room, Lake View
- Hotel description
- Hotel Facilities
- Check-in and Check-out time
- Conditions and Fees
About The Craigdarroch Inn
Located in Inverness, The Craigdarroch Inn is within a 15-minute drive of The Falls of Foyers and Dores Beach. This 4-star inn is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from Inverness Castle and 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from Lochaber Geopark.
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
At The Craigdarroch Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
Facilities offered by The Craigdarroch Inn
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Smoke-free property
The Craigdarroch Inn rooms facilities and services
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- FREE! WIFI is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets conditions in The Craigdarroch Inn
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 44
- Pet policy - dogs only
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Free self parking
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 15:00:00
- Check-out time is 10:00:00
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 19:00:00
Required at check-in moment
The Craigdarroch Inn conditions
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
- Instant savings with Secret Prices up to -50%
- Exclusive offers in your searches with this badge:
Select the number of rooms and guests.
Please select the number of rooms and persons who are traveling and complete the age of the children.
Adults Children Children ages
Please specify the age of children, in fields in red. (from 1 to 17)