Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel
Paternoster Row, SO23 9LQ, Hampshire (county)
- Show map
- How to get
- Write a review
Reviews about Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel
Reviews of our customers about Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel
Rating of our customers by service categories
Regular 5.0based on 1 reviews
- Value for money3
- « Previous page
- Next page »
micheleYoung couples 13/11/2016
Staff were friendly and the breakfast was good value for money. Couldn't fault the location as it was in the centre of Winchester.found the bed was not comfortable,room cold there was only one small heater that took most the night to heat up. when you flushed the toilet the pipes made a horrible noise. They need to update their plumbing and I heard guests at breakfast complaining there was no hot water in the morning!
based on 1 reviews
3.5 based on 1539 reviews
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
Classic Twin Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Double Room
Privilege, Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Small Double Room, Room
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
- Hotel description
- Hotel Facilities
- Show Hotel on Map
- How to get to the hotel
- Check-in and Check-out time
- Conditions and Fees
About Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel
With a stay at Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Winchester, steps from Winchester Christmas Market and Winchester Guildhall. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Winchester Cathedral and City Museum.
Stay in one of 94 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms 4
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel rooms facilities and services
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- FREE! WIFI is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets conditions in Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel
- Pets allowed
- Pet policy - dogs only
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 14:00:00
- Check-out time is 11:00:00
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Required at check-in moment
Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel conditions
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Loading hotels, please wait a moment...
Error while loading the map, please refresh the page and try again.
Select the number of rooms and guests.
Please select the number of rooms and persons who are traveling and complete the age of the children.
Adults Children Children ages
Please specify the age of children, in fields in red. (from 1 to 17)