Show hotels on map
Cheltenham Townhouse Hotel
Located at 146 yd from this hotel
Clarence Court Hotel
Located at 178 yd from this hotel
Located at 312 yd from this hotel
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham
Located at 400 yd from this hotel
Cotswold Grange Hotel
Located at 440 yd from this hotel
New Street Apartment
Located at 813 yd from this hotel
Mayville House Apartment
Located at 966 yd from this hotel
81 The Prom Hotel
Located at 1,065 yd from this hotel
Citrus Hotel Cheltenham by Compass Hospitality
Located at 1,091 yd from this hotel
Abbots Lee - Adults Only
Located at 1,119 yd from this hotel
No 38 The Park
38 Evesham Road, GL52 2AH, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (county)
- Show map
- How to get
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
Classic Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Double Room
- Hotel description
- Hotel Facilities
- Show Hotel on Map
- How to get to the hotel
- Check-in and Check-out time
- Conditions and Fees
About No 38 The Park
No 38 The Park is in the heart of Cheltenham, walking distance from Holst Birthplace Museum and Pittville Park. This 4-star bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Pitville Pump Room and Cheltenham Town Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by No 38 The Park
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
No 38 The Park rooms facilities and services
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- FREE! WIFI is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets conditions in No 38 The Park
- Pets allowed
- Pet policy - dogs only
- Self parking (surcharge)
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 15:00:00
- Check-out time is 11:00:00
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 21:00:00
Required at check-in moment
No 38 The Park conditions
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Loading hotels, please wait a moment...
Error while loading the map, please refresh the page and try again.
Select the number of rooms and guests.
Please select the number of rooms and persons who are traveling and complete the age of the children.
Adults Children Children ages
Please specify the age of children, in fields in red. (from 1 to 17)