Show hotels on map
Rygerfjord Hotel & Hostel
Located at 125 yd from this hotel
Located at 350 yd from this hotel
Located at 366 yd from this hotel
Located at 415 yd from this hotel
Hilton Stockholm Slussen
Located at 510 yd from this hotel
Second Home Apartments Guldgrand
Located at 523 yd from this hotel
Located at 549 yd from this hotel
Collectors Victory Apartments
Located at 554 yd from this hotel
Located at 561 yd from this hotel
Scandic Gamla Stan
Located at 583 yd from this hotel
The Red Boat
Soeder Maelarstrands Kajplatser 10, 11820, Stockholm, Stockholm (and vicinity)
- Show map
- How to get
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
Economy Triple Room, Shared Bathroom (Cabin on Boat)
Basic Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Shared Bathroom (Cabin on boat )
Economy Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Cabin on Boat)
Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom, Sea View (Cabin on boat )
Basic Single Room, Shared Bathroom (Cabin on boat)
Superior Twin Room, Private Bathroom, Sea View (Admiral's Cabin)
- Hotel description
- Hotel Facilities
- Show Hotel on Map
- How to get to the hotel
- Check-in and Check-out time
- Conditions and Fees
About The Red Boat
The Red Boat is a beautiful unique hotel that not only offers you a pleasant accommodation, it is quite an experience. The hotel is a ship in the waters of Stockholm that offers you charming rooms within walking distance of places like the Royal Palace of Stockholm and the City Hall.
The Red Boat rooms offer everything you need, including air conditioning, large beds, exterior window, Internet access and television.
The Red Boat has breakfast service every morning. In addition the hotel has a restaurant and bar where you can enjoy a typical Scandinavian meal, or enjoy a drink with excellent sea views. The hotel offers tourist a service in bike rental, and a TV lounge.
The Red Boat offers a complete and original accommodation just minutes from the Museum of medieval Stockholm or the Royal Opera House. In the vicinity are several public transport options.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by The Red Boat
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
The Red Boat rooms facilities and services
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Pets conditions in The Red Boat
- Pets not allowed
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 15:00:00
- Check-out time is 10:00:00
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 05:30:00
Required at check-in moment
The Red Boat conditions
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 80 per person (approximately)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: SEK 100.00 per stay
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
- Instant savings with Secret Prices up to -50%
- Exclusive offers in your searches with this badge:
Loading hotels, please wait a moment...
Error while loading the map, please refresh the page and try again.
Select the number of rooms and guests.
Please select the number of rooms and persons who are traveling and complete the age of the children.
Adults Children Children ages
Please specify the age of children, in fields in red. (from 1 to 17)