About New Japan Capsule Hotel Cabana - Caters to Men
With a stay at New Japan Capsule Hotel Cabana - Caters to Men, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, steps from Osaka Shochikuza and Glico Man Sign. This hotel is close to Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of New Japan Capsule Hotel Cabana - Caters to Men. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift).
New Japan Capsule Hotel Cabana - Caters to Men conditions
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 300
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.