2 adults + 0 children
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
About Hyatt Regency Osaka
Hyatt Regency Osaka is a hotel in the vicinity of the Kaiyukan Aquarium, and the Takoyaki Museum. The hotel offers modern and stylish facilities with 480 rooms.
Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Osaka are fully equipped, including lcd TV with satellite channels, telephone, desk, safe and a full bathroom with bathtub, toilet and hairdryer.
Hyatt Regency Osaka has three restaurants where you can enjoy different dining options. The hotel also has a bar where you can enjoy an aperitif.
Hyatt Regency Osaka offers a swimming pool, hot tub, Internet connection via wifi, shop, child care service. and a full business center facilities.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by Hyatt Regency Osaka
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 23000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2137
- Multilingual staff
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of restaurants - 3
- One meeting/conference room
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Hyatt Regency Osaka rooms facilities and services
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- FREE! WIFI is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets conditions in Hyatt Regency Osaka
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 14:00:00
- Check-out time is 12:00:00
- Check-in time ends at 00:00:00
Required at check-in moment
Hyatt Regency Osaka conditions
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3564 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1550 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 780 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.