About Hotel Noah Resort Sakura-no-miya - Adults Only
A stay at Hotel Noah Resort Sakura-no-miya - Adults Only places you in the heart of Osaka, minutes from Kema Sakuranomiya Park and close to Osaka Castle. This love hotel is within close proximity of Mint Museum and Osaka-Jo Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as minibars (stocked with some free items) and complimentary bottled water.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Hotel Noah Resort Sakura-no-miya - Adults Only conditions
Know Before You Go
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.