2 adults + 0 children
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
About Hilton Osaka
Hilton Osaka is located in an easy accessible area for visiting the city of Osaka, in the vicinity of the Central Hospital, there are multiple options for transport close by.
Hilton Osaka rooms have lcd TV with satellite channels, Internet connection via Wi-Fi and cable, desk, safe and a bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer.
Hilton Osaka has a restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner in which you can enjoy excellent dishes of international cuisine in the restaurant or in your room.
The hotel also features in its facilities a bar, cafe, hairdressers, sauna, souvenir shop and a business centre.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by Hilton Osaka
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour health club
- Airport transportation
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms 16
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Hilton Osaka rooms facilities and services
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillow menu
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet available (surcharge) in this hotel
Pets conditions in Hilton Osaka
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 15:00:00
- Check-out time is 12:00:00
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
Required at check-in moment
Hilton Osaka conditions
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 2100 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1550 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 780 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.