About Cassia Hotel
With a stay at Cassia Hotel in Rome (Cassia), you'll be within the region of Olympic Stadium and St. Peter's Basilica. This hotel is within the region of Villa Madama and MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has 431 square feet (40 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Cassia Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.