About Villa Corte Degli Dei
With a stay at Villa Corte Degli Dei in Lucca (Lucca Historical Center), you'll be convenient to Porta Sant'Anna and Church of San Michele in Foro. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Museum of Comics and Imagery and Porta San Donato.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this bed & breakfast include tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Villa Corte Degli Dei conditions
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax is seasonal and applies to stays up to 3 nights (from April 1st to the first Sunday of November) and only the first night of stay (from the Monday following the first Sunday of November through March 31st). Guests exempted from the tax include children 14 years of age or below. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.