About Grand Hotel Savoia
When you stay at Grand Hotel Savoia in Genoa, you'll be connected to the convention center and minutes from Christopher Columbus Monument and Galata Maritime Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Piazza Acquaverde and Castello d'Albertis.
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Genoa? This hotel has 2153 square feet (200 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Grand Hotel Savoia conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Energy surcharge: EUR 0 per accommodation per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.