About Astrid Hotel
With a stay at Astrid Hotel in Florence (Santa Maria Novella), you'll be minutes from Palazzo dei Congressi and Fortezza da Basso. This hotel is close to Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and Ponte Vecchio.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli serving guests of Astrid Hotel. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Astrid Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.