About MarePineta Resort
In the heart of Cervia, MarePineta Resort is close to Museum of Salt and Minigolf Centrale. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Cervia Town Hall and Piazza Garibaldi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cervia? This hotel has 6265 square feet (582 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
MarePineta Resort conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. This seasonal tax is EUR 3 per person, per night from October 1st, to October 31st, 2017; EUR 2.50 per person, per night from April 1st to May 31st, 2018; EUR 3 per person, per night from June 1st to August 31st, 2018; and EUR 2.50 per person, per night from September 1st to September 30th, 2018. The tax does not apply from November 1st, 2017 to March 31st, 2018, from October 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2018, and after the 7th consecutive night of stay onward. Children under 14 years of age are exempt. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 01 October and 30 April.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.