About Cityherberge Dresden
A stay at Cityherberge Dresden places you in the heart of Dresden, walking distance from German Hygiene Museum and French Institute. This hotel is within close proximity of Dresden City Museum and Dresden City Art Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Cityherberge Dresden. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Dresden? This hotel has 3229 square feet (300 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Cityherberge Dresden conditions
Know Before You Go
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 3.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Dresden. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tax is imposed by the city and must be paid directly to the hotel. The tax amount is calculated based on the cost of the stay. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.