Show hotels on map
90 rue Baudouin l'Edifieur, 59300, Valenciennes (and vicinity)
- Show map
- How to get
- Write a review
Reviews about ibis Valenciennes
Reviews of our customers about ibis Valenciennes
Rating of our customers by service categories
Fantastic 8.4based on 2 reviews
- Value for money8
- « Previous page
- Next page »
DavidFriends/Group trip 24/11/2014
It was all top
based on 2 reviews
3.5 based on 335 reviews
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
Room for 1 or 2 persons
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
- Hotel description
- Hotel Facilities
- Show Hotel on Map
- How to get to the hotel
- Check-in and Check-out time
- Conditions and Fees
About ibis Valenciennes
Located in Valenciennes, ibis Valenciennes is minutes from Stade Nungesser and close to Musee des Beaux-Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by ibis Valenciennes
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
ibis Valenciennes rooms facilities and services
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub only
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- FREE! WIFI is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets conditions in ibis Valenciennes
- Pets not allowed
- Self parking (surcharge)
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-out time is 12:00:00
- 24-hour check-in
Required at check-in moment
ibis Valenciennes conditions
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Loading hotels, please wait a moment...
Error while loading the map, please refresh the page and try again.
Select the number of rooms and guests.
Please select the number of rooms and persons who are traveling and complete the age of the children.
Adults Children Children ages
Please specify the age of children, in fields in red. (from 1 to 17)