Kaleido Lodge Yukon
Km 1396 Alaska Highway, Y1A 5X9, Whitehorse
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
Standard Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- Hotel description
- Hotel Facilities
- Check-in and Check-out time
- Conditions and Fees
About Kaleido Lodge Yukon
With a stay at Kaleido Lodge Yukon in Whitehorse, you'll be 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre and 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from S.S. Klondike National Historic Site. This lodge is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Kwanlin Dun Cultural Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this lodge include gift shops/newsstands, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by Kaleido Lodge Yukon
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
Kaleido Lodge Yukon rooms facilities and services
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
Pets conditions in Kaleido Lodge Yukon
- Pets not allowed
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 16:00:00
- Check-out time is 10:00:00
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 05:00:00
Required at check-in moment
Kaleido Lodge Yukon conditions
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: CAD 0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
The property is closed between 18 October and 31 October.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
- Instant savings with Secret Prices up to -50%
- Exclusive offers in your searches with this badge: