Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
- Hotel description
- Hotel Facilities
- Show Hotel on Map
- How to get to the hotel
- Check-in and Check-out time
About Wanakena Motel
With a stay at Wanakena Motel in Burns Lake, you'll be convenient to Burns Lake Visitor Center and Museum and Lakes District Museum Society.
Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by Wanakena Motel
- 24-hour front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
Wanakena Motel rooms facilities and services
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- FREE! WIFI is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets conditions in Wanakena Motel
- Pets not allowed
- Free self parking
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 15:00:00
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Required at check-in moment
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Loading hotels, please wait a moment...
Error while loading the map, please refresh the page and try again.
Select the number of rooms and guests.
Please select the number of rooms and persons who are traveling and complete the age of the children.
Adults Children Children ages
Please specify the age of children, in fields in red. (from 1 to 17)