About Porto Alegre Ritter Hotel
A stay at Porto Alegre Ritter Hotel places you in the heart of Porto Alegre, walking distance from Ely Building and Shopping Total. This hotel is within close proximity of Sports Museum and Museum of Medical History of Rio Grande do Sul.
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Porto Alegre? This hotel has 1500 square feet (135 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Porto Alegre Ritter Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 40-200 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.90 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.