A part of the countless charms and landmarks, the Dutch capital has an extensive list of museums where its visitors can learn about its long history and the history of the Netherlands. Some of these museums in Amsterdam are world renowned and have some of the most important exhibitions in the world.
eBooking provide you a short list of the most important and interesting museums where you can discover some relics of Amsterdam:
- Rijksmuseum: one of the most important in the Netherlands, exposes the world’s biggest collection of Dutch art with more than 7 million works. Between these works we found Night Watch by Rembrandt, Johannes Vermeer The Milkmaid, etc …
- Van Gogh Museum: the most visited museum in Amsterdam, has about 200 pictures and paintings of this brilliant artist.
- Amsterdam Historical Museum: for lovers of history, in the old orphanage will find this museum that hosts between its 20 galleries, objects of great value for the history of the city.
- Anne Frank House: more than a museum is home dondeAna Frank and her family hid from the Nazis for more than two years. It’s a obligatory visit in Amsterdam
- Rembrandt Museum: is the house where Rembrandt lived almost 20 years and where he painted many of his greatest works. In this house we can enjoy about 250 paintings by the artist, apart from works of other painters.
- Resistance Museum: is another museum for history enthusiasts, This museum invites you to discover the five years of Nazi occupation.