About Virgin Hotels Chicago
With a stay at Virgin Hotels Chicago, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Chicago Theater and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Untitled and Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a nightclub and a 24-hour fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 2400 square feet (223 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Virgin Hotels Chicago conditions
Know Before You Go
- Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.