About Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai
A stay at Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai places you in the heart of Dubai, convenient to Wafi City Mall and Dubai Mall. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary and Lamcy Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 351 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Dubai? This hotel has 245161 square feet (2116 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai conditions
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AED 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.