The following facilities will be closed from 14 January 2017 to 09 February 2017 (dates subject to change):
About Jumeirah Emirates Towers
With a stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai (Sheikh Zayed Road), you'll be minutes from Empty Quarter and Dubai International Financial Centre. This 5-star hotel is close to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a complimentary water park and a health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 13 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Dubai? This hotel has 84767 square feet (7875 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers conditions
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 155 for adults and AED 70 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 290 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. Renovations and Closures
The property is renovating until 02 September 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.