About Hyatt Regency Dubai
A stay at Hyatt Regency Dubai places you in the heart of Dubai, convenient to Naif Souq and Gold Souk. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Spice Souk and Fish Roundabout.
Make yourself at home in one of the 421 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Dubai? This hotel has facilities measuring 20032 square feet (1861 square meters), including meeting rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary at scheduled times.
Hyatt Regency Dubai conditions
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AED 95 and AED 130 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 900.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 450.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.