About Flora Al Barsha Hotel
With a stay at Flora Al Barsha Hotel in Dubai (Al Barsha), you'll be minutes from Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates. This luxury hotel is within close proximity of Souk Madinat Jumeirah and Wild Wadi Water Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 186 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Flora Al Barsha Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 59 for adults and AED 29.5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 125 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 200.00 per stay
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance, Value Added Tax (VAT) is likely to be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018. The VAT rate is likely to be 5% and will be applied (where applicable under the law) on all rates, fees and other charges covered by the stay with us, starting from 1 January 2018. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.