About Al Khaleej Grand Hotel
With a stay at Al Khaleej Grand Hotel in Dubai (Deira), you'll be minutes from Naif Souq and close to Gold Souk. This hotel is within close proximity of Bastakiya and Perfume Souq.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. 40-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Dubai? This hotel has 4306 square feet (400 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Al Khaleej Grand Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AED 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 100.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.