About Centro Yas Island
With a stay at Centro Yas Island in Abu Dhabi (Yas Island), you'll be convenient to Yas Marina Circuit and Ferrari World. This hotel is within close proximity of Yas Marina and Yas Kartzone.
Make yourself at home in one of the 259 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary shuttle will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Centro Yas Island conditions
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 65 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 90 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per night
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance, Value Added Tax (VAT) is likely to be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018. The VAT rate is likely to be 5% and will be applied (where applicable under the law) on all rates, fees and other charges covered by the stay with us, starting from 1 January 2018. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.