About Six Senses Samui
With a stay at Six Senses Samui in Koh Samui (Bo Put), you'll be convenient to Wat Plai Laem and Big Buddha Statue. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Wat Phra Yai and Canopy Adventures - Secret Falls, Koh Samui.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Six Senses Samui conditions
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1413 for adults and THB 707 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 800-1200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 13500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 6750.00 (from 6 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.