About Lantern Boutique Hotel
With a stay at Lantern Boutique Hotel in Kamburugamuwa (Matara District), you'll be close to Polhena Beach and Mirissa Fisheries Harbor. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Star Fort and Parevi Duwa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Lantern Boutique Hotel conditions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 50.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 30.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 65.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 35.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.