About Hostal La Muralla
Hostal La Muralla is in the heart of Seville, walking distance from Meteora Theater and Parliament of Andalucia. This hostal is within close proximity of Basilica of the Macarena and Marqueses de la Algaba Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. 21-inch flat-screen televisions with DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby. Additional features at this hostal include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hostal La Muralla conditions
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.