About Golden Tulip Westlands Nairobi
Located in Nairobi (Westlands), Golden Tulip Westlands Nairobi is convenient to The Sarit Centre and Westgate Shopping Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Nairobi Education Centre - Animal Orphanage and Nairobi National Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Golden Tulip Westlands Nairobi conditions
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: KES 6000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: KES 5000
- Late check-out fee: KES 5000
- Rollaway bed fee: KES 1500 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: KES 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: KES 2500
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
The resort fee includes:
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.