About Narita Gateway Hotel
When you stay at Narita Gateway Hotel in Narita, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Sakura-no-Yama Hill and Taiheiyo Club Narita Course. This hotel is within close proximity of Naritasan Calligraphy Museum and Kuriyama Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 307 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10 km.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Narita Gateway Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Narita? This hotel has facilities measuring 173 square feet (16 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times, and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.
Narita Gateway Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.