About Kosher B&B The Home in Rome
With a stay at Kosher B&B The Home in Rome in Rome (Rome Historic Centre), you'll be minutes from Piazza Bologna and close to Borghese Gallery. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Villa Torlonia and Porta Pia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Kosher B&B The Home in Rome. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Kosher B&B The Home in Rome conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 9:30 PM (amount varies)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.