About Hotel Trinità dei Monti
With a stay at Hotel Trinità dei Monti in Rome, you'll be minutes from Caffe Greco and Trevi Fountain. This hotel is within close proximity of Piazza di Spagna and Palazzo Barberini.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and a 24-hour front desk. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hotel Trinità dei Monti conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 48 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.