About Hotel Giglio dell'Opera
With a stay at Hotel Giglio dell'Opera, you'll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Planeta and Pelagie Islands. This hotel is close to Roman Forum and St. Peter's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Hotel Giglio dell'Opera conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.