2 adults + 0 children
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
About The Westin Palace, Milan
The Westin Palace, Milan has an excellent location in a quiet area of Milan, not far from attractions such as Piazza della Repubblica, the Indro Montanelli Public Gardens and Porta Nuova. Only few meters away is the railway station and several bus stations that connect to suburban areas of the city.
The hotel has about 227 fully furnished apartments offering the best facilities including high speed internet access, TV with international channels and spectacular views of the city. Additionally, all rooms have amenities of air conditioning, a desk and an ensuite bathroom with a selection of personal toiletries. Superior rooms and suites have exclusive access to a private Turkish bath and a private terrace offering the best views of Milan.
If you want to enjoy a delicious dining experience you can do so in the elegant restaurant Casanova where the best of Italian food is offered, in addition to other culinary creations by Celebrity chef Augusto Tombolato. In the hotel bar you can select from a wide variety of wines and other beverages.
Other facilities offered by the hotel include a gym (equipped with modern training equipment) and a spa where you can enjoy natural treatments for your personal relaxation. In the business centre you have access to several computers and business equipment to help organize your meeting or event.
The reception area is open 24 hours a day and you can obtain help with any tourist information and transportation requests including those to the airport for your departure (on request).
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by The Westin Palace, Milan
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-service health spa
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13676
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1271
- Multilingual staff
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wedding services
The Westin Palace, Milan rooms facilities and services
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- FREE!WIFI is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets conditions in The Westin Palace, Milan
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 15:00:00
- Check-out time is 12:00:00
Required at check-in moment
The Westin Palace, Milan conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 40 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.