About Milan Apartment Rental
With a stay at Milan Apartment Rental, you'll be centrally located in Milan, walking distance from Pirelli Tower and close to Piazza Lima. This apartment is within close proximity of Piazza della Repubblica and Porta Venezia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Milan Apartment Rental conditions
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.