2 adults + 0 children
Reviews of our customers about Hotel Ornato
Back to hotel information
Rating of our customers by service categories
- Value for money8
Very Good 7.5based on 1 reviews
Add as a favourite hotelRemove from favourite list
About Hotel Ornato
With a stay at Hotel Ornato in Milan (Niguarda), you'll be close to Niguarda Ca Granda Hospital and Corso Como. This hotel is within close proximity of Teatro Sala Fontana and University of Milano-Bicocca.
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- General facilities
- Rooms services
- Credit cards
Facilities offered by Hotel Ornato
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
Hotel Ornato rooms facilities and services
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- FREE!WIFI is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets conditions in Hotel Ornato
Check-in and check-out instructions
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in time starts at 14:00:00
- Check-out time is 12:00:00
Required at check-in moment
Hotel Ornato conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.