About Melia Genova
With a stay at Melia Genova in Genoa, you'll be minutes from Galliera Hospital and Medieval Gates. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Museo Civico di Storia Naturale di Genova and Museum of Modern Art - Villa Croce.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Melia Genova conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.