About Best Western Hotel San Donato
With a stay at Best Western Hotel San Donato, you'll be centrally located in Bologna, steps from Palazzo del Podestà and Museo Ebraico. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Jewish Museum and San Giacomo Maggiore.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Bologna? This hotel has 538 square feet (50 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Best Western Hotel San Donato conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 100 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1.50 to EUR 5 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay onward. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Bologna and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.