About Mercure Bergamo Centro Palazzo Dolci
With a stay at Mercure Bergamo Centro Palazzo Dolci, you'll be centrally located in Bergamo, steps from Centro Congressi Giovanni XXIII and Monumento al Partigiano. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Largo Porta Nuova and Piazza Matteotti.
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Mercure Bergamo Centro Palazzo Dolci conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 10 October to 31 March.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9.00 and EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 18
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax ranges from EUR 0.50 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply after the 10th night of stay. Children under 16 years of age are exempt. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.