About Residenza del Duca
With a stay at Residenza del Duca, you'll be centrally located in Amalfi, steps from Cloister of Paradise and Ancient Arsenals of the Amalfi Republic. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Cathedral of Amalfi and Amalfi Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Residenza del Duca conditions
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax applies from 1st April to 2nd November. The tax is reduced by 50% for stays over 4 days. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Amalfi, children under 10 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.