About Grand Hotel Reykjavik
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Laugardalsvollur and Laugardalslaug Geothermal Pool. With a stay at Grand Hotel Reykjavik in Reykjavik (Laugardalur), you'll be minutes from Asmundarsafn and close to Hallgrimskirkja.
Make yourself at home in one of the 312 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.
Grand Hotel Reykjavik conditions
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: ISK 12000
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: ISK 3900 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 111 per accommodation, per night
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.