About Opera Hotel
With a stay at Opera Hotel in Prague (Prague 1), you'll be minutes from Prague City Museum and close to Old Town Square. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Postal Museum Prague and Palladium Shopping Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Prague? This hotel has facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Opera Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 550 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CZK 350 per day
- Valet parking fee: CZK 740 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 180 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CZK 180 per night
- Facilities fee: CZK 170 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.