About Hotel Casa Isla de Manga
With a stay at Hotel Casa Isla de Manga in Cartagena (Manga), you'll be minutes from Port of Cartagena and close to San Felipe de Barajas Castle. This hostel is within close proximity of Caribe Plaza and Popa Convent.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both irons/ironing boards and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Hotel Casa Isla de Manga conditions
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 20000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.