About Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale
Located in Toronto (North York), Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale is convenient to Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Baycrest Arena. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Downsview Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 370 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an indoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has 11,000 square feet (1 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale conditions
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 12 December 2016 to 25 December 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The following facilities will be closed from 26 March 2017 to 28 March 2017 (dates subject to change):
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.