About Arc The Hotel
Arc The Hotel is in the heart of Ottawa, walking distance from Capital Information Kiosk and Sparks Street Mall. This 4-star hotel is close to Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wired and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has 8880 square feet (825 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Arc The Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 5.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 5.95 per accommodation, per stay
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.