About Mercure Uberlândia Plaza Shopping
With a stay at Mercure Uberlândia Plaza Shopping in Uberlandia, you'll be connected to the convention center and minutes from Uberlandia Convention Center, and close to Uberlandia Municipal City Hall. This hotel is within close proximity of Federal University of Uberlandia and Sen. Camilo Chaves Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 269 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a steam room.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
Mercure Uberlândia Plaza Shopping conditions
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between BRL 32.00 and BRL 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.