About Hotel Laghetto Pedras Altas
With a stay at Hotel Laghetto Pedras Altas in Gramado (Planalto), you'll be minutes from Casa do Colono Market and Mini Mundo. This hotel is within close proximity of Etnias Square and Rotula of Flags.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Laghetto Pedras Altas.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hotel Laghetto Pedras Altas conditions
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 19.80 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. A nightly tourism fee of BRL 2 is collected at the property. The fee does not apply to residents of Gramado, Brazil. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.